Thinking alone

Human thinking,God laughing.

Name:
Location: Shenyang, Liaoning, China

Friday, September 08, 2006

It's a hard time!

My exam certification has come through a hard time,and I am also tired. It cost me three times to get it.But at last,I got it!
The first time,I went to fetch it without my ID.I forgot that if someone registered without ID,he is expected to have his ID card with him when getting the certification. As I got the service station, the clerk told me the truth.Even I requested and nearly begged him, he just said that it's a rule!
The second time,before we went to the station,I could not find my ID card, but I found a copy of my ID card. So I think maybe this time would work. Then we went to the station with full hopeful! However,the result turned out to be upset.
After the twice setback by ID card, I decided to have made a new ID card.Then by a lot of sufferings, I received my new card.
The third time when I was front of the person who refused me twice,he just felt superised and asked for my card.I took out it quickly,and threw to his face.It was funny!He was very astonished ,but I just did.Hiahia!
What a hard time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home