Thinking alone

Human thinking,God laughing.

Name:
Location: Shenyang, Liaoning, China

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Along butterfly's footsprint

This vocation I went to Beijing, and visited some friends, including my brother. There was a long time before we brothers met again.
I had not viewed any place of interest except Xiangshan this time. Coincidently before the day I climbed the mount, Butterfly had already visited which I got to konw from BBS, and the photos was all hung up in the web. She is alone, I think. Because there was nobody appearing in these photos. A lonely girl came through the mount, what a pity!
We went there together, 7 persons all, but five little happy and naive girl who do not know what is sadness even if alone.
Being with these people, you would feel young and more stupid like a child.
The most valueable thing was that I got to know a interesting and beautiful girl who is my classmate's nephew. She seemed like to talk with me very much, so cute girl~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home